Quick and easy party snacks
You have a last-minute party to plan and you can’t figure out what to serve? Well, you are just where you should be right now. We’ve got the Quick and easy party snacks recipes in this article that are easy to make and your guests will love you for that.
We like to keep things simple yet delicious. The best part? You don’t have to spend long hours in the kitchen as I bring you the quickest and easiest recipes .
With simple ingredients that are available in our kitchens all the time, you can come up with quick and easy party snacks.
Petite, bite-sized, and burst of flavors and textures, finger foods are what makes parties and game nights a memorable affair. So lets get down with these quick and easy party snacks
Paneer Bread Rolls
Bread Paneer Rolls are probably the easiest and quickest snack you can make with some bread slices and paneer filling. I make this often with different variations of paneer filling recipe to make a nice snack for tea time.
This appetizer takes barely 20 mins to prepare.
Prep time:15 mins
Cook time:20 mins
Bread slices – 8
Milk – 1/2 cup
Oil for deep-frying
For Paneer Stuffing
Paneer (cottage cheese), grated – 1/ 2 cup
Spring onion, finely chopped – 1/4 cup
Green chillies, finely chopped – 2-3
Salt to taste
- Remove the crusts of the bread slices. Soak each bread slice in milk for about a minute.
- Press the bread slice lightly to squeeze out excess milk.
- Place about 1 tbsp of the stuffing in the centre of the slice, bring the edges together so as to seal the filling inside. Repeat for other bread slices as well.
- Heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan and deep-fry the rolls, a few at a time, till they turn golden brown in color from all the sides. Drain on an absorbent paper.
- Serve hot.
Garlic cheese bread
Who doesn’t like Garlic Bread with Cheese? When you have a little time, what you need is a quick and easy snack or appetizer for guests and this Cheese Garlic Bread could be just the thing you are looking for.
Prep time:10 mins
Cook time:15 mins
Bread slices – 8
Butter softened – 3 tbsp
Garlic minced or finely chopped – 3tbsp
Mozarella cheese grated – 1 cup
Red chilli flakes as required
Oregano as required
- Slice bread loaf in 3/4 inch width and then halve each slice
- Make garlic butter by whisking together butter and minced garlic.
- Butter the bread on one side.
- Heat a tava on a high flame, when the tawa becomes hot reduce the flame to low, then place the slices Then sprinkle the cheese, herbs and chill flakes over the garlic toasted bread.
- Keeping the slices covered with a lid, roast till light golden and bit toasted at the edges
- Cover with a lid and toast until the cheese begins to melt off.
- Serve garlic cheese toast hot.
Mozzarella Sticks is cheesy inside and the crispy golden outer crust. There’s just something about the little gems of fried, cheesy deliciousness that make my mouth water in anticipation. Its a fun appetizer or finger food.
Serve these with tomato ketchup, red chilli sauce, chilli mayonnaise or my homemade sauce at your next party or snack time.
Prep time: 20 mins
Cook time: 15 mins
Mozzarella cheese – 250 gms
Bread crumbs – 2 cups
Oil for deep frying
Plain flour (maida) – 1/2 cup
Cornflour – 1/4 cup
Oregano – 1/2 tbsp
Red chilli flakes – 1/2 tbsp
Water – 1/2 cup
Salt to taste
- Cut the mozzarella cheese into sticks and keep them in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Prepare a batter with the batter ingredients above.
- Dip each cheese stick in the prepared batter and coat them evenly with bread crumbs evenly from all the sides to form a thick layer, pressing them firmly.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep fry each stick till they turn golden brown from all the sides.
- Drain on an absorbent paper. Serve hot
Chicken Spring Rolls
Be a kid or a teenage or an adult, chicken lovers trend all over the world at all times! Chicken spring rolls make a great snack or a side with a meal.
These are quick to make if you have ready made spring roll sheets.
Prep time – 15 mins
Cook time- 20 mins
Boneless Chicken, cut in small pieces – 250 grams
Onion, sliced thinly – 1 large
Cabbage – 3 cups
Carrot, sliced thinly – 1 large
Capsicum, sliced thinly – 1 medium
Oil – 1 tbsp + for frying
Garlic, finely chpped – 2 tbsp
Black pepper – 1 tsp
Soy Sauce – 2 tsp
Salt to taste
Spring Roll sheets – 15
All Purpose Flour or Maida – 2-3 tbsp
Water little for making paste
- Heat oil in a pan, add in garlic and saute for a min.
- Then add in chicken pieces and saute for a min as well.
- Add in onions and all other veggies and cook that for a 2 -3 min.
- Now add in salt, pepper and soy sauce. Mix well and cook that for 5 mins or so.Now the filling is done, set aside in a plate so it cools down.
- Mix all purpose flour with water to make a paste.
- Place the spring roll sheets on a worktop. Put a portion of the cooked mixture on one side of each sheet and roll along with folding the edges.
- Apply the prepared paste on the edges and seal tightly.
- Heat sufficient oil in a pan. Deep-fry the rolls till golden on both sides. Drain on absorbent paper.
- Serve hot with sweet chilli sauce
Chicken cheese pops
The thing about these crunchy, golden little chicken pops is that they are addictive to everyone who eats them. Kids, adults, grandparents, you name it, they love it.
Because even though chicken nuggets as a whole is considered very much the food of children, grown-ups love them just as much, if not more.
And making them yourself will only result in a much more delicious end result.
Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 20 mins
Chicken mince – 1 cup
Mozzarella cheese cubes 8-10
Ginger garlic paste 1 teaspoon
Green chilli finely chopped 1
Garlic finely chopped 1 tbsp
Cashewnuts coarsely chopped 1 tbsp
Corn flour – 2 tbsp
Bread crumbs 1 cup
Salt to taste
Oil for deep-frying
- In a bowl mix chicken mince, green chillies, ginger garlic paste, cashew nuts and salt.
- Add corn flour and mix well.
- Roll the mixture into bite sized balls and stuff one cheese cube in the center of each ball.
- Roll the balls in bread crumbs and refrigerate for ten to fifteen minutes.
- Deep fry the balls in hot oil for two to three minutes or till they are golden brown and the chicken is cooked.
- Drain on absorbent paper and Serve hot.
While planning the menu go through the choices offered and choose those that will be enjoyed by a majority of the guests. Here are some tips that would help you choose the perfect foods.
- You need to consider the type of party or rather the age of most of the guests. For example if it is a child’s birthday party, most guests will be little children. So the food should also be something that they will enjoy.
- Whereas, if the party is for adults, the food could be more spicy and something that they will enjoy.
- Your budget plays a major role. It can be very tempting to get carried away with the food expenses but then it is most essential that you consider your budget. This way you too enjoy the party as much as your guests.
- There need not to too much of a variety for then people will find it difficult which foods they should have.
- The variety may be small but there should be enough of whatever you are offering. There can be nothing worse that can happen at a party than when the food gets finished before time.
- If there is a little leftover, it will not go waste. But you should not, at any stage, run out of food.
- Finally it will do you good to remember that presentation is important. If there are items like kababs or sandwiches, their shape should be as perfect as possible. They should be arranged on attractive platters and garnished well.
- When it comes to choosing the garnishes make sure their colors complement the food.
I can assure you if you follow these few tips it will not only be easier for you to plan your party and the food but it will also ensure that your guests will have an enjoyable and memorable experience. Your party will certainly be a topic for discussion and all for the right reasons too.
Leave a note if you would like to see any other recipe added to the list of Quick and easy party snacks.