How to Write Post on Blogger
What is Blogger.com
How to Write Post on Blogger: Blogger is a blog-publishing service that allows Multi-user blogs with time-stamped entries. It is one of the most efficient platforms for publishing your blog. Generally, the blogs are hosted by Google itself, at a subdomain of blogspot.com. You can have up to 100 blogs per account.
Blogger.com is a free platform owned by Google where you can create blogs and share whatever you want to. It may be personal blog or a professional blog on a particular topic.
Now you know what Blogger.com is. Let me tell you why you should choose Blogger as your platform for
building a wonderful and professional blog or website.
Why Use Blogger?
– Backed Up by Google: Blogger has the backing of the largest and most powerful Internet Company in the world. As Blogger is hosted directly under Google servers, it is the most secure platform to build a website or blog. Hacking a Blogger blog is next to impossible!
– Blogger never crashes: It can handle huge amounts of traffic at a particular point of time i.e. current visitors to your blog.
Here are few features of Blogger which are definitely going to amaze you.
– Blogger.com is directly linked to your Google account, so you can simply log in with that. You just need to create a new blog with a particular Title and Address. The address of your free blog is created with an extension “.blogspot.com”.Many Blogging services like Adwords, Adsense and Webmaster tools for indexing are provided by Google.
– Creating a blog on Blogger allows to easily understand and edit the blog. Users of any background (non-technical) can get into Blogger; no high technical knowledge on coding or any language is required.
– In Blogger, there are a number of pre-built templates as well as thousands available from any number of websites, you can just download the template and upload it on your Blogger blog.
– You can create pagesor write articles or perform many other operations and directly publish them into the internet world. Also, you can see all the users who have published blogs and even comment on their blogs.
– You can even make your readers subscribe to your blog and contact them directly when you post new content or when you make changes on your blog.
How to Create a blogger Account?
Creating a blogger account is simple, you just need a google email to sign up. Below is a step by step process to create a blogger account.
Signing up on Blogger
Step 1– Go to Blogger.com and chick on the Sign in button.
Step 2 – Select a google account from which you want to sign in.
Step 3– Log in to your gmail account by entering your password. Your blogger account is created and you will be taken to the below page.
Step 4– Where you need to enter your display name which will be displayed whenever you publish a post. Click continue to blogger.
– Then click on “create a blog” button. Type in the name of the blog and the blog address.
Step 6– Enter a name for your blog, choose a blog address, or URL (a blue tick is showed if the entered address is available) and choose a template. Click Create blog.
Step 7– Change your profile on Blogger. You can use your Google+ profile or create a Blogger-specific profile:
Step 8– To change your profile, inn the left menu click Settings and then select User settings. Under “General,” next to “User Profile,” choose a profile type: Blogger or Google+
– In the top right, click Save settings.
Note: You can only use one profile for all blogs you contribute to. Use a Google+ profile on Blogger
How to create a post?
Once you create a blog, you are taken a dashboard which looks as below. You can write, edit, or delete posts and drafts at any time.
– Click on New Post. Type in the post title and start writing your article!! To see how your post looks click Preview or to save your post without publishing it, click on Save and to publish your post, click on Publish.
Well, that’s it for How to Write Post on Blogger. If you have any questions or would like to share your own helpful tips, leave a comment at the bottom.
Also check other posts: Blogging for beginners , How to write your first blog